Our history is built on innovations, just as much as it is based on great customers like you. With our very first Pentair Open Innovations Awards, this is your chance to turn your experience and imagination into something special.
Whether you’re a wholesaler, installer or engineer - it's good to see you here and we want to hear about your great ideas. Not just any idea - an idea that would make our products easier to use. It does not matter how big or small, simple or complex, we’d like to hear about it. Have you got a great idea that improves our products for as much of our customers as possible? This is your chance to share it with us – and receive a great reward.
what makesyour idea great?
Any insight or idea that improves one of our existing products, tools or software packages (from Pentair Thermal Management) for all commercial or industrial applications in a new way is a potential winner. It does not matter how big or small your idea is, how simple or complex, or whether it builds on design or execution.
when does it start?
How about right now?
- register on this site
it takes less than 60 seconds
- send us your great idea later on
anything goes: text, presentation, drawing, movie…
- don’t be late our final submission day is May 5 2015
a great reward
After the submission period we narrow down our top 15 of entrees to a final 5. These 5 ideas will appear with full credits online. The jury will then select a final winner: he or she wins
- VIP tickets for the final Formula E race in London, June 2015
- where you'll be able to present your idea
- and receive your official Pentair Open Innovation Award
- together with a cheque of 3500$.
You have already registered.
Something went wrong, please try again!
Your login and/or password is incorrect.
Linda KissPentair Thermal Management, VP R&D.
Responsible for developing technology vision and leading all aspects of technology development. Manages a global technology team, overseeing research, development, regulatory compliance, and program management to develop new technologies, products, applications, and service opportunities.
- Education: Chemical Engineering, BS (UVA), MS (MIT), and PhD (MIT).
- Professional Summary: Multi-industry professional engineer: polymers, biotechnology, semiconductors, and cleantech. Expert in converting emerging technology to commercial success.
Dan CaouettePentair Thermal Management,
Global Product Director IHTS
Responsible for defining the strategic direction of IHTS products to ensure alignment with customer needs and the growth priorities of the business. Manages a global Product Management team leading prioritization of product development activities, acting as application and product specialists, and ensuring competitive positioning of IHTS products.
- Education: Electrical Engineering, BS (UofA, Canada)
- Professional Summary: Professional Engineer with expertise in embedded electronics for harsh environments, product compliance and system architecture design.
Brian StoopsPentair Thermal Management,
Global Product Director TBS,
Thermal Building Solutions
Responsible for defining the strategic direction of TBS products to ensure alignment with customer needs and the growth priorities of the business. Manages a global Product Management team leading prioritization of product development activities, acting as application and product specialists, and ensuring competitive positioning of TBS products.
- Education: Marketing, BS (Pennsylvania State University, USA)
- Professional Summary: Sales, Marketing and Product Management leader with 20 years of experience driving revenue gains, developing and implementing marketing strategy, leading product development and orchestrating campaigns to promote products, services and brands.
Technology Leader and Speaker
External Jury Member
Held progressive positions in marketing and R&D at Hewlett Packard, Sales and Management at National Instruments, Sales/Marketing Management at Teradyne and Ksaria, and most recently 12 years of being President/General Manager for Aeroflex Inc.
- Education: Electrical Engineering BS (UW-Madison) and Engineering Management (Stanford)
- Professional Summary: Specialized in test/measurement products used in both R&D and manufacturing.